Monday, September 18, 2006

MySpace

Analyzing 20,000 MySpace Passwords

In a day where browsers are coming out with anti-phishing tactics, I can’t believe how many people still fall for phishing. It’s all over the news, and most email clients display warnings. I still get those letters from Nigeria saying they need my help transferring millions of dollars out of the country. If nobody was falling for that they wouldn’t be doing that, I’m sure. So when I got an email from “Admin@MySpace.com” I kind of chuckled. It was the usual scam trying to get me to login to their fake MySpace login page.

Read the article HERE.


==============================================
MySpace Music Player Hacked

Here is a little program - MySpace MP3 Gopher - with which you can download any song from MySpace as an MP3 even if it is marked to disable downloading.

Visit the website HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home