Saturday, August 05, 2006

IE7 or Firefox 2: Which browser is more secure?

Microsoft and Mozilla are on a collision course, racing to complete major updates to their flagship web browsers scheduled for release this fall. IE7 and Firefox 2 include major new security features, including tools to help stop phishing attacks. Does either browser have an edge?

Read the article HERE.


Opera 9 - Latest release: 9.01 / August 2, 2006

Even though I am in the minority, this remains my browser of choice.

PCMAG.COM Review : I was all set to make it my pick for Editors' Choice among the most popular general browsers (with the Firefox 2.0 beta close behind, and the ever-economically named IE7 for XP Service Pack 2 Beta 3 a distant third). But because I'm still trying to get to the bottom of several error messages I encountered, Firefox 1.5 will hold onto the title for now.

Paul Mooney Review : We made it for you - browse safer, faster, better with Opera.

Wikipedia : The free encyclopedia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home